You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
“Be a crazy, dumb saint of the mind…,” proclaims Daniel Landes, standing in a third-floor attic space in south Denver that feels nice, warm and present.
At first glance, this class may look like your average creative-writing workshop, with pens sprinkled across two tables in the center of the room, alongside desk lamps and composition notebooks. But Lit on Lit is a new kind of creative-writing class, one that puts something different on those tables: a bowl of cannabis and rolling papers to help spark creativity.
This is the first writing class in the country that invites attendees to smoke legal cannabis during the brainstorming session and the prompts.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.