Senator Tick Segerblom Wants Cannabis Stores in Las Vegas by Summer
Nevada voters passed adult-use legalization back in November. According to Question 2, the state’s retail market doesn’t have to open until 2018. But state Sen. Tick Segerblom (D-Las Vegas) wants to speed up the process. Earlier this week he introduced measures that would open up the state’s retail market by mid-2017, and allow the licensing of cannabis lounges. If Segerblom’s legislation prevails, what’s happened in Amsterdam for the past 50 years will become the future of cannabis tourism in Las Vegas and across the Silver State into the 21st century.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.