Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
BY JON HILTZ
America has seen more cannabis reform in the last few weeks than in its entire history. As November 8th approached, all eyes were on the states looking to legalize recreational or medicinal pot, and most of them did not disappoint.
But the end of prohibition is not just being enjoyed on the U.S. mainland. Puerto Rico continues to show empathy for its citizens, this time by issuing an Executive Order that government employees will no longer be drug tested for cannabis — effective immediately.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.