Medical expert: Marijuana should be first line option, not last resort
by Tara Petitt
The push to legalize medical marijuana is intensifying at the South Carolina State house. Lawmakers heard nearly five hours of testimony Wednesday from medical experts. Currently, 24 states have full comprehensive medical cannabis laws, and several doctors are urging South Carolina lawmakers to do the same.
“Cannabis is not for everybody, but I do believe it should be a first line option and not the last resort,” said Dr. Uma Dhanabalan. She practices medicine in Massachusetts and says there’s years of science to prove benefits of cannabis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.