Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
Middlemore Hospital will receive cannabis products from medical marijuana company Tilray, it was revealed today. Photo / file
Middlemore Hospital will receive cannabis products from medical marijuana company Tilray, it was revealed today.
The Canadian company, which describes itself as a global leader in medical cannabis research and production, released a statement saying it had received necessary approvals in Canada and New Zealand to export medical cannabis to this country.
Tilray would supply Middlemore Hospital in south Auckland with medical cannabis oil containing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD).
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.