Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
By COLTON LOCHHEAD
Venus Heard’s wedding gown sparkled in the green-hued lights as she walked down the aisle of the Downtown Las Vegas wedding chapel.
Her groom-to-be, Jon Rothberg, stood under the white wedding arch in a black and green tuxedo. Wedding officiant Tiffany White stood beside him in a contrasting robe of (almost) all white. But the ceremony was not a traditional Las Vegas hitching.
“We are gathered here today at the Cannabis Chapel” White started, “to witness the jointing….”
“Ahem … the joining, of Jon and Venus.”
The wedding’s theme?
Marijuana. Every aspect of the ceremony from start to finish had some splash of cannabis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.